Finished Pieces

These are some of my finished pieces I've made. I have to admit the pictures don't give them justice. I'm a woodartist not a photographer. Sorry for the bad pictures. Everyone these pieces were made for were very happy with the pieces. I strive to make everyone who has me make a piece for them are 100% happy with the finished piece before the job is completed.

Use of Things on Here

All the patterns you see on here unless noted are copyrighted to myself and The WoodArtist's Woodshop. You are allowed to use them however you want just as long as the orginal is credited to myself and that you not sale the pattern without my written permission.
If you feel that I've infringed on a copyright, please contact me and I will remove the item in question. My intentions are not to steal the credit or infringe on anyone's work or copyright. I have a big pattern library I've collected through the years and have patterns and tips from other woodworkers as well as have patterns made from other images, but not sure where they came from. Thank You for your understanding this and I apoligize for any problems this may cause.

Contact Info

If you have any questions or you have a request on a design or need help. Or would just like to contact me you can contact me through email at: thewoodartist@cox.net
You can also find me on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/TheWoodArtistWoodShopFeel free to contact me either way. Thank You have a great day and God Bless.

March 1, 2012

My Opinion on the Situation

Before posting patterns. I've read on other fourms and sites about a recent confilict between two people over copyright issues. First I have to say I don't know all the details other than what I've read so I'm not choosing sides. What I will say is how it was handled was in my opinion wrong. It shouldn't have even been brought to the attention of anyone other than the ones involved. This being said, if it had been handled in a different way no one would've known about it so it wouldn't have become a public topic. I understand it had made some upset and should but only the ones involved. My stance on this comes from experience, I've posted patterns by others unintentionally and once it was brought to my attention the patterns were removed. Secondly, I don't post patterns for income, these are posted to help others enjoy the hobby of scrolling however, I do sell my finished pieces, some from my own designs and some from others. This being said, I just wish this would end and I won't be posting anymore about it as to me it could lead to less and less designers sharing their designs or worse less people learning to design.
Now to the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment